- Facilitates field-work and assists in processing government documents and requirements such as but not limited to Business Permits, Sanitary Permits, DOLE compliance, and PEZA
- Assists the Facilities Engineer in the technical aspects onsite such as repairs not covered by the building, overseeing AC repair and preventive maintenance, and other facilities issues
- Liaise with other departments on messengerial task of important documents for operations such as but not limited to bank deposit transactions, government documents, etc.
- Technical background in facilities management
- Must be presentable to act as a representative in processing documents to Government Offices
- Willing to work on flexible schedule, render overtime, or report for work depending on business demands
- Preferably with own motorcycle or any other vehicle. Knows how to drive, and with a valid driver's license
- HS Grads are accepted