Junior Developer: Mobile or Web Apps
• Develops and implement mobile applications, for iOS, Android & Windows smart devices
• Build high performance, scalable mobile applications for small to medium business use.
• Participate in agile web development lifecycle
• Perform bug fixes & application enhancements alongside test engineers.
• Implement all tasks with professionalism and positivity. Always be team first.
• Willing to train you in Mobile App Development, if you score well on our technical exam.
• No college degree or previous training required, but preferred.
• High enthusiasm for learning new technologies
• Self-motivated & able to work under minimal supervision
• Great communication skills & 100% commitment to team success.
• Able to get things done working within a small team
• Must live in Cebu or be willing to relocate
• API development experience
• Experience using GitHub or similar version control software
• Android &iOS experience highly preferred
• Strong understanding of object oriented software design & implementation
• Knowledge of PhoneGap, Titanium or Xamarin
WORK CONDITIONS AND BENEFITS
• Enormous learning opportunity working for Filipino & American managers
• Full and part time positions available (5 day work week or sprint periods)
• Competitive salary with raises given every 6 - months, depending on experience
• Paid holidays & appropriate vacation leaves / sick leaves
• Room for promotions and advancement
• Unlimited coffee,snacks& ramen meals provided!
• Supportive Team Environment " Each one teach One " is our motto.
• Seasonal team outings to in-city and out-of-city travel destinations. Past trips kawassan waterfalls, Mabolo go karts, Balamban ziplining, Oslob whaleshark sightseeing, etc...
• Dedicated staff lounge, equipped with kitchen, board games and naping couches. For napping.
For interested applicants, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org