You must be:
-Able to handle 1 (up to 2) client projects per week
-You decide what rates to charge the client (we recommend $8-$10/ hour)
-We find the client, you do the design work for them and we do the development work.
-You must be fluent in English and able to meet clients from the USA via Skype
• Work closely across multiple disciplines to create creative user experience solutions in an agile, dynamic environment
• Discuss problems from Design, Artistic and Technical perspectives, with a focus on finding solutions.
• Ability to sketch, quickly mock up, and defend design ideas
• Excellent knowledge Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, and Illustrator, After Effects)
• Solid understanding of usability, UX, UI, interaction design
• A well-developed sense of color and composition and substantial interest in form and typography
• An excellent team player with great communication and organization skills
• Able to wireframe or provide visual mockups (e.g. PSDs). Strong focus on visual design.
• Actively seeks to learn. Generates new ideas and solutions.
• 1-2 years experience designing mobile applications
-Strong command of the English language
• A current portfolio demonstrating mobile user interface design abilities
• Proficiency in user flows, wire framing and interactive prototyping for mobile (iOS, Android)
• Experience working and designing in an agile environment alongside multi disciplined team of developers, UX, and Project Managers
• Strong problem-solving skills to address design gaps and edge cases while minimizing UI complexity
• Ability to cohesively extend upon an established design and app framework
• Someone who will take part in the ongoing product evolution to our suite of iOS, Android and mobile web products.
• Someone who is able to transform to complex concepts into simple, approachable mobile experiences those are
• Easy and visually balanced, across any devices
• You are experienced at creating pixel and vector graphics, and you’re an Adobe Photoshop expert.
• Ability to collaborate and effectively communicate design intent
• Ability to take ongoing direction and critique
• Self-starter who is user-focused, detail and solutions oriented
• Rapidly prototype with the ability to quickly go from mockups to implementation for experiences on ALL screens.
• Demonstrate experience with native apps & responsive web products.
• Be motivated, organized and self- starter throughout your work.
• Be up to date on the latest trends, methods and tools in mobile product design and regularly consume blogs, books and articles related to your expertise.
We're looking forward in meeting you!
Send us your Application Letter and Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org