FOR SALE! 1978 Toyota Corona Macho
- Selling my 1978 Toyota Corona Coupé commonly referred to as Macho Machine.
- 2.0 SOHC 18R engine, single carb.
- 5 speed manual transmission, rear wheel drive.
- Suspension: Front Coil over, rear leaf springs.
- Newly replaced bushings and ball joints.
- updated registration every year and runs smooth since this is my daily driver to and from work (I work in IT Park, and I live in Talamban). The vehicle has been with me for the past 4 years. No accident history.
- Aircon is functional and cold.
- Pioneer HU (detachable face) and speakers
- Functional gauges except for the speedometer.
- Wind up/down windows. Window mechanisms are all working (driver and passenger side and rear quarter glass)
- Original interior and trimmings. Drivers seat needs a little touch up since there is a small rip.
- All lights are working (interior head lamp, 4 headlights, turning lights, parking lights, reverse and brake lights)
- Original dashboard, and its original OEM radio is still intact though not functioning anymore. No center console
- complete chrome window trimmings
- Blue Vision glass
- Body has few, very minor scratches. There are also tiny bumps on the gutter, but barely noticeable.
Selling price is php70,000 negotiable.
Reason for Selling: leaving the country by mid April and I need the money. This is the first car that I bought and it is very dear to me. I would not be selling this if it weren’t absolutely necessary.
Please see the vehicle first before asking for the last price. I am available for meet ups every weekend around IT Park and Ayala Center area.
You may contact me using the following numbers: