Educational background: At least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree related to the business field.
Experience: Must have at least 1 year exposure to asset management, or similar.
Required qualities: Keen eye for details, accurate, analytical, diligent, timely, positive attitude.
Required skills: computer literate, proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and email applications.
Areas of responsibility:
- Monitor & regulate asset movement (in/out), repair &/or maintenance activities
- Assist in asset purchases and other supplies.
- Verify and audit asset quality &/or usage.
- Ensure timely and complete compliance on licensing requirements of assets, as applicable.
- Report generation.
- Uphold company standards at all times in personnel's use of assets.