• Candidate must be a graduate of Business Administration, Marketing Management or any related field
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
• Applicants must be a Talisay City resident.
• Good English speaking and writing skills are a must
• Strong ENGLISH communication and negotiation skills
• Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent in oral and written communication.
• Can do field work with minimum supervision.
• Executes Marketing and Promotional Plans in order to encourage potential clients and maintains existing customers
• Implements sales strategies in order to support the department goals.
• Maintains and updates sales, expenses, payments and customers records in order to keep track and come up with corrective action, if needed.
• Collaborates regularly to our customers or clients in order to provide support and ensure business continuity.
• Prepares Weekly, Monthly Sales, and other ad- hoc reports for monitoring purposes and future reference
Compensation and Benefits:
Basic Salary + Monthly Commission on Sales Monthly
Government Benefits (upon regularization)