A young outsourcing start up, provider for the serviced apartment industry, originated from Germany, active internationally with a focus on Asia Pacific and Europe.
We are now recruiting for a full time job to manage our international guests online.
- You will be replying enquiries (via email)
- Negotiate favorable bookings
- Professionally respond to complaints, handle cancelations, following up payments, and arranging refunds (majority of communication is thru email)
- Attract new guests through social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative thinker
- Positive and fun attitude
- Must be motivated and able to work independently or in team
- Must be female (18 to 26 years of age)
- Must be computer literate
- College graduate or college level
- with or without experience (BPO experience is a plus)
WHY JOIN US?
We call ourselves a FAMILY business.. a dynamic team of friendly international people always developing ourselves.
We offer a very convenient work environment (No cubicles), opportunities for traveling (once hired permanently), above average remuneration and solid future prospects."