• Create object-oriented code and provide assistance to the existing projects (maintenance, improvement)
• Must be willing to work 90:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday
• Must be able to support the production when overtime work is needed
• Reporting to the IT Project Manager as soon as possible
• Change applications according to new specifications from client
• Create detailed design specifications for the website components according to the requirements needed to be met.
• Following and adding to the programming standards of the industry as well as the company
• Create and develop test plans for fast problem solving
• Completing any other tasks imposed, for which he or she qualifies
• Strong Expertise on creating custom WordPress theme is a BIG plus!
• Expertiseof HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
• Good Knowledge and Understanding of Responsive Web Design.
• Good SEO understanding.
• Experienced in using PHP Frameworks.
• High adaptability to work within a team or individually, according to the project
• Must be able to work really fast and respect deadlines
• Good (business) communication skills (written and spoken)
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Bachelor's degree in computer science /information technology or related field
• Can work under pressure with less supervision
• At least 1 year experience on the above mentioned list.