DIGITAL MARKETER (GRAVEYARD SHIFT, HOMEBASE/OFFICEBASE) MAKATI
- Drive media revenue, through creating new advertising opportunities and building client relationships.
- Develop and oversee integrated digital marketing strategy - SEM/SEO, Display, Email, Social, PPC
- Craft unique, key word rich content to help drive traffic to websites and landing pages
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is an asset
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or communications is preferred
- Develop a deep understanding and appreciation of target audiences and what resonates with them
- Continuously survey the market landscape for solution insights, direction, vendors, and best in class methods
- Build and maintain methodologies and business development best practices for increasing digital marketing activities
- Act as visionary and strategist for solution product area
- Oversee continued development of our social media accounts
- Motivated to be a part of ‘something special’ and grow a business. Be a part of something that is more than ‘just a job’
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- Expert knowledge and experience in online marketing strategies. Event marketing experience is a plus but not crucial.
- Experience in channel partner marketing activities. Able to deal with and fully leverage internal and partner resources to execute marketing plans.
- Outstanding analytical, written & oral communication skills
- Proven ability to influence and collaborate in a matrix organization and across all levels of the organization including senior leadership
- High degree of comfort with a rapid test and learn approach along with a pragmatic mindset and unbridled enthusiasm for problem solvi
SALARY RANGE: 40k to 60k
WORK LOCATIONS: Home base or Office base
WORK SCHEDULE: 9-5 Canada Time ( 10pm-6 Manila time), Monday 10pm to Saturday 6am. (5 days)