Business Consultant (Home Based)
- Needs a minimum of a bachelor's degree in business management or business administration.
- Can work under pressure
- Understanding what clients wish to improve or fix.
- Reviewing financial statements, evaluating competitors, and analyzing business practices.
- Develop a new business model or prepare recommendations and present them to the client.
- Help improve companies by assessing weaknesses and recommending solutions.
Qualified applicant please reply to this ad with your updated resume.
We offer a very competitive Salary!
Provider Relations Representative
1. Monitor, analyze and develop strategies for improving network participation and performance. Recruit additional providers to enhance the company’s ability to promote a network to current and potential customers. Deliver efficient communications between providers and the corporation, ensuring providers utilize various electronic means of communication.
2. Fulfils a liaison role with Operations and Support areas to ensure the appropriate development and execution of initiatives, communication needs, and issue resolution.
3. Communicates and maintains effective working relationships both internally (team members, management, and other key areas with whom we work closely) and externally (providers, provider associations, vendors) keeping management informed on related healthcare industry issues/topics.
4. May provide strategic and operational input for network development and servicing to ensure members have access to quality, cost effective care and that the plan appropriately and timely responds to the customers’ needs and efficient/effective operations of the department are maintained to meet corporate initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 years of Management or leadership
Skills and Abilities:
-Demonstrated ability to analyze situations and data to identify issues, determine points of relevance and proper course of actions.
-Superior communication (written and oral), teamwork, organizational and leadership skills as demonstrated through previous performance, testing and/or academic background.
-Ability to identify, establish and meet corporate goals and objectives.
For qualified applicants, please reply to this ad with your updated resume.
Good salary awaits!