Data Typist - Home Based
Why not try moving into a specialist area where your skills fit well.
looking for a Permanent Position?
for entry level positions
College Level (any course)
Male - Female
19 years old and above
apply now - firstname.lastname@example.org
-As a typist (or word processor operator),
your main responsibility is to produce letters, reports and other important documents.
- Copy typing involves working from hand written, printed or typed documents.
- Audio typing requires speedy typing as you listen to a dictated tape.
- Shorthand typing is the most specialised of the three.
- You will take notes at conversation pace which can then be typed up properly later.
- Maintaining spreadsheets and databases
- Answering the phone
- Photocopying, faxing and franking
- Managing the post
- Maintain filing
You'll be all the better at your job if you are also:
- Efficient and pay attention to detail
- Can use computer software packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Are a good communicator
- Produce neat and well presented work
- Are discreet - much of the information you will be dealing with will be confidential
HURRY APPLY NOW! START ASAP!