TALISAY CEBU MODERN RFO HOUSES

SINGLE DETACHED HOUSE FULLY FURNISHED
Lot Area: 120 SQ.M
Floor Area: 96 SQ.M
Price: Php 5, 200,000.00
House Specifications: 2 storey gated single detached house with 3 bedrooms and 2 toilets / bathrooms, master bedroom has balcony with senic view to Bohol, with dirty kitchen, living area and car park.

Title: Clean
Taxes and Fees: Capital gains tax on seller's account. Documentary stamp tax, registration fee, transfer fee & notarial fee on buyer's account.


Direct Buyer Only…

MODE OF PAYMENT SCHEMES:
Cash
Bank Financing: 30% Down-payment and Remaining 70% will go to Bank Financing

For more details kindly contact 09420458960 or email at xxxx@xxxx.xxx

 

User Information

Located inCebu City , Cebu
Mobile0942-XXXXX60
Member since November 6, 2015
VIEW ALL ADS

Contact User

Captcha Image

metro cebu land royal's Other Ads

CEBU CITY LOT FOR SALE

₱ 2,916,000

Cebu City, Cebu
4 years ago

CONSOLACION CEBU LOT ONLY FOR SALE

₱ 7,960,000

Consolacion, Cebu
4 years ago

HOUSE AND LOT IN BASAK MANDAUE CEBU

₱ 6,800,000

Mandaue City, Cebu
4 years ago

MANDAUE CEBU FOR RENT BIG HOUSES

₱ 25,000

Mandaue City, Cebu
4 years ago

DOWNTOWN DESIRABLE COMMERCIAL BUILDING I...

₱ 40,000,000

Cebu City, Cebu
4 years ago

DESIRABLE 5 BEDROOM HOUSES IN TAYUD CONS...

₱ 14,857,142

Consolacion, Cebu
4 years ago

Related Ads

2 BR BUNGALOW AT CITY HOMES MINGLANILLA,...

₱ 4,438,200

Minglanilla, Cebu
2 days ago

PRISTINA NORTH CEBU HOUSE NEAR ATENEO,...

₱ 13,794,480

Cebu City, Cebu
2 days ago

4 BR HOUSE FOR SALE AT THE PRESTON LILOA...

₱ 4,900,000

Liloan, Cebu
2 days ago

4 BR HOUSE AT 127 PARAGON HOMES TUNGKIL...

₱ 6,517,700

Minglanilla, Cebu
2 days ago

127 Paragon Homes Tungkil Minglanilla Ce...

₱ 6,517,700

Minglanilla, Cebu
3 days ago

5 BR FULLY-FURNISHED RFO HOUSE AT MARYVI...

₱ 35,000,000

Cebu City, Cebu
3 days ago